Friday, December 16, 2011

Breastfeeding In Public


I’m sick of having boobs thrown in my face all the time by offensive and indecent breastfeeding mothers like the ones below:


 Wait…Well, this is a bad example. Let’s try again.


Hmm…Just a minute. I’m sure I can find better ones than these…


Eh, still not offensive enough. I’ll check one more time.


That is better. LOOK AT THAT! I see about a half inch of boob. DISGUSTING.


UGH. Look at that indecency! She must be from some third world country to be exposed like that!


Now that’s just…There are no words to describe how inappropriate that is. Something needs to be done!  

But why stop at breastfeeding women? There are boobs everywhere. Beware! If you thought the above photos were offensive, you WILL DEFINITELY be offended by the photos below.


Not this one, though. This one was in plain view on news stands and in mail boxes in 19 countries world wide!


Not this one, either. This one actually won an award!


Oh, and I guess this one is fine too. Everyone knows you can’t sell jeans without someone being topless.


Or beer, for that matter.


Or sunglasses.


Or movie tickets. 


Or CDs… 

You know what? Maybe I’m crazy, but I think that someone mixed up some photos here. The first batch are offensive, but the second batch are just fine and dandy???

People who live in glass bras:


Shouldn’t throw stones.
          



***I wish I could take credit for this post and say I wrote it but I didn't.***

      

1 comment:

Paige said...

haha, I love this!!