Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weight Loss - Week 10

Start Date:  Jan. 5, 2012
Starting Weight: 198

Today's Date: Mar. 15, 2012
Current Weight: 186.3

Week 10: 0
Total Loss: 11.7

I'm not surprised that I didn't lose any weight this week. It wasn't for a lack of trying, I just expected it because I had such great losses the last 2 weeks

I went to the gym on my normal days (Friday, Monday and Wednesday). Working out has definitely become something I enjoy, I never thought I would be able to say that! I can feel my body changing and getting stronger. It's such a great feeling and super motivating. 

I still struggle with drinking water everyday. I know...it's ridiculous. I have no idea why this is such a hard thing for me. Anyone else struggle and have some tips?????

 

1 comment:

Wendy Sewell said...

I am soooo impressed with all your working out! It's really inspirational! I love the Trader Joe's Flavor packets. They're flavored with real things including stevia with nothing artificial. They have 2 servings in a packet (15 cal/serving) and I find that really, really sweet. I'd say there's more like 3 servings. I can't remember how much they are, but I don't remember them being too pricy.