Friday, November 18, 2011

Loving These New Phases!

Connor just turned 11 months on the 14th of this month and with the 11 month mark came a bunch of new things. Not only is he this close to walking, he's saying fun new things like "YA!" and "Dah" aka Dog without the G, he also just entered a new phase, and boy is it a fun one!

He's at the stage where he thinks everything is funny and anything you do will make him laugh. Sometimes he's just playing and if I look over at him and he see's me looking, he will start cracking up! It makes for a very entertaining day!


We have a almost 2 year old boxer named Luke and Connor adores him, I think the feeling is mutual. He's my husband's dog but he's slowly but surely abandoning choosing Connor over my husband. My husband may have called him a traitor. My husband is thrilled that Luke took to the baby so well but I have to keep reminding him not to be sad, we chose a boxer because they make great family dogs. 

Luke used to be able to lay on the couch to get away from Connor when he was done playing with him and wanted to veg out and be a dog, but not anymore. 

Here's a video of one of Luke's attempts at not playing with Connor. Somehow Connor still finds this funny even though Luke is trying his best to ignore him.


 As much as I'm freaking out that time is going too fast; you can't beat these new phases. 

When I was pregnant with Connor; my husband Andrew and I had countless conversations about our sweet boy. Who would he look like? What will he be when he grows up? One of the things we actually worried about was...

Will he be funny??? Will he have a sense of humor???

My husband and I are very silly, constantly joking around and laughing, endless laughter in our house. What in the word would we do with a serious child?! Well...I am proud to say, our kid is hilarious! He's constantly being silly and always laughing! PHEW! Crisis adverted! I have no idea how to handle serious people. ;) 

No comments: