Random (adjective) - Having no definite aim or purpose.
1. I HAVE to have the front door locked while I am home. Even if Andrew is home.
2. I'm a clean freak.
3. When I am really upset/angry, I like to take a drive to clear my head.
4. Connor is 10.5 months old and I have the "itch" to have another baby already.
5. I'm a closet "Twilighter". OK maybe I'm out and proud! I've even been to Forks. :)
6. I'm not religious but I talk to God daily.
7. My Mom is one of my BEST friends.
8. I hate my feet.
9. I love to read. (Always looking for book suggestions)
10. I like things to be really organized.
11. I am a control freak but I try really hard not to come off as bossy.
12. I love spinach dip!
13. I'm still afraid of the dark and I probably always will be. Some how I know this is going to become a problem when Connor is older and wants me to check for monsters under his bed! EEK!
14. I HAVE to put my hands over my eyes during the REALLY scary parts of scary movies. I literally cannot watch those parts.
15. I want to raise my son to be a strong man but also know it's OK to show his emotions. To teach him to treat women like queens. To teach him the importance of education. To have a sense of humor. To be accepting of people of all races, genders, sexuality. To be the change he wants to see in the world.
16. I do not take out the garbage or clean up dog poop. The only 2 chores I despise.
17. It breaks my heart to hear women complain about their mother-in-law's because mine passed away before she technically became my mother-in-law.
18. I truly believe in John Edward and his abilities. My Mom and I have tickets to see him this January!
19. I've never had my hair professionally dyed, I'm a box job kind of girl.(I'm way too cheap!)
20. I am a giver not a taker.
21. I would prefer to spend every day of the summer at the lake.
22. I would do anything for Andrew and my son.
23. I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function but 10 to be fully recharged. Thanks to my son who sleeps 12 hours a night this is still possible. :)
24. I love going out to dinner.
25. I'm a carb girl.
26. I day dream about what I would do if I won the lottery on a
daily weekly basis.
27. If Connor had been a girl I really wanted to name him Charlotte even if my husband said he refused to name his child after a spider.
28. I've never broken a bone.
29. I love deli sandwiches. Turkey, jack cheese, pickles, mayo and mustard on a sourdough roll to be exact. :)
30. I used to be addicted to soda but I gave it up and now I'm addicted to Diet Peach Snapple.
31. I think everyone should watch the movie American History X.
32. I was born February 18, 1985 at 2:22 pm.
33. I have 1 sibling, a younger brother who I call Brother.
34. I'm Pro-Choice but Pro-Life for myself. I do NOT condone when people use it as birth control. I think it should only be used if medically necessary, in cases of rape etc.
35. I suffer from anxiety but have since learned to manage it.
36. It took us almost exactly 1 year to conceive Connor.
37. I don't floss and I know how bad that is.
38. I ALWAYS have my toenails painted. I think it looks gross if they're not.
39. I want an excuse to wear my wedding dress again. Still thinking of throwing a girls night party for my married friends so we can all wear our dresses.
40. I've only had 3 serious boyfriends and I married the 3rd one.
41. I've lost a lot of family members to cancer.
42. I think people need to utilize the spell check feature more often.
43. I don't believe kids should have TVs or computers in their bedroom.
44.The first book I ever read by myself was Jennifer, Hecate, MacBeth, William McKinley, and Me, Elizabeth. I think I was in the 4th grade.
45. I vaccinate my child. :)
46. I daydream everyday about buying a house.
47. My favorite time of year is Fall and Winter.
48. I would prefer to be cold rather than hot.
49. I wear flip flops even in the rain.
50. I'm a perfectionist.